TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Owner is responsible and will ensure that their pets are up-to-date with their vaccinations, flea and tick treatments and de-wormer treatments. While kennel cough vaccine is not compulsory we do recommend dogs have it.
2. Owner accepts full liability for any loss or damage caused
by their pet whilst in the care of North Paws. North Paws is
not held accountable for vet fees or third party claims whilst
your dog is in our care.
3. Owner is to make full disclosure of any behavioural or
health problems which might make your dog not suitable
for our service. Failure on the part of the owner to disclose
any matter which might render the dog unsuitable for our
service will amount to a fundamental breach of our agreement.
4. We make every effort to contact the owner in the event of an emergency. We recommend owners provide us with a contact number of a trusted third party should we be unable to make contact. However, we reserve the right to make decisions regarding your pet's health provided it is at all times acting
in the best interests of the pet and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon. Owner is responsible for payment of any veterinary
fees incurred by North Paws
5. Owners must have their pets microchipped with up to
date details. Dog must be provided with a tag with up to
date phone numbers on.
Late Payment Of Commercial Debts Act 1988 amended 1998
& 2002, we would like to remind customers that payments are due at the end of each working week or on final working day
of that week. We as a company reserve the right to impose a £2.50 initial late payment fee if a payment is more than three days overdue, then £0.50 charged on a daily basis from the
fourth day until payment is received in full.
No booking is confirmed until a meet and greet is completed.
You may cancel your booked slot and provided you give a minimum of 48-hours notice, you will not be charged. However, if cancellaton is made within 48-hours of the booking commencing, 50% of your booking will be charged.
Charges are as advertised on our services pages. Please be
aware that our rates are very competitive and are not negotiable.
(Invoicing) We keep an accurate record of customers bookings and send invoices on the last Thursday of each month for regular clients or up to 5 working days after the last pet service is carried out. We send out invoices via email.
North Paws agree to give one week’s written notice to
cancel the agreement.
Flexibility is required:-
Your booked time is estimated only and whilst we make every
effort to arrive at the time given, depending on road conditions
and unforeseen circumstances, please allow approximately 30 minutes after your booked time slot for North Paws to attend.
In adverse weather conditions or if traffic dictates please
understand that we are still open and may be slightly delayed.